Other bloggers do this, so I can too!
- Starbucks is opening a wine bar. Given that their coffee is over-roasted and lacking in subtlety, what sorts of wine do you think they will serve?
- If you write a wine list, don’t put more than 150 selections on it.
- I’m sure you’ll be shocked to discover that the wine reviewed by critics is not always the same wine that ends up on the shelf.
- Do “aluminum bottles for wine add value to the drinking experience“? I’m going to vote for no, although in general I favor the move toward non-glass packaging.
- Prime Beef and Classed Growth Bordeaux for pennies on the dollar? I’m going to CostCo!
- I told you you weren’t allergic to sulfites!
That is all.135 comments